General Pest Treatment
Ideal for Cockroaches, Ants, Spiders, Carpet Beetle and Silverfish
- No prior preparation is required before our technician arrives for your General Pest Treatment. Please do not empty Kitchen cupboards or move furniture, this is not required.
- All of the Chemicals used during this treatment are totally safe for you, your family and Pets. You do not need to leave your home while the treatment is being carried out. Do not allow small children to touch the chemical barrier while it is wet.
- If you are moving into a new home this is the perfect time to have a general Pest Treatment done. We can provide complete coverage to all areas without any obstructions in the house
- For best results any painting or cleaning including carpet cleaning and floor washing should be done prior to the pest control being carried out. Do not clean down spider webs, this should be done 7 – 10 days after the treatment. Cleaning windows should also be left until after the job is done.
- If a german cockroach treatment is being carried out and cockroach gel is being applied to your cupboards it is imperative that you DO NOT SPRAY ANY FLY OR SURFACE SPRAY as this will neutralise the gel and the treatment may be compromised.
- Once the spray has been carried out on your home, windows can be cleaned using newspaper or a squeegee with cleaning agents. DO NOT HOSE DOWN THE WINDOWS OR HOUSE.
- Brush spider webs down 7-10 days after the pest control spray has been done.
- A general pest control treatment covers Spiders, Silverfish, Carpet Beetle, Cockroaches and Ants. It does not include termites, borers, rodents or fleas. These pests require a separate treatment and a fee is charged accordingly.
- A general pest control treatment should be carried out annually (or 6 monthly for problem areas) from the date of initial treatment to maintain a pest free home for you and your family.
- To reduce the likelihood of an infestation of cockroaches, ants and mice in your home, you need to ensure that any food scraps and crumbs are daily cleaned from floors, bench tops and bins.
- All plants and gardens abutting the house should be removed to prevent ants and cockroaches nesting at the base of the building.
- Leaking plumbing and appliances encourage disease carrying cockroaches to breed around these areas, they require moisture and this also creates a perfect environment for termite infestation.
- Our warranty does not include internal spiders, due to the nature of the treatment. However, all care is taken to eradicate all visible spiders.
- All of Impact Pest Control’s operators are fully trained and insured, our company does not use Sub Contractors.